Saturday, August 13, 2011

Foto-Friday with By LORi Designs


The last week in June, my sister and her family came back home for a visit from California.  It has been a while since her entire family has been back and it was SO good to see them, especially my nieces...how big they are getting.  One of the days, my mom wanted a family "photo shoot"...loads of fun.  Any hoo...I took this cute picture of my son and my nieces by the lake.  I am so thankful they were able to come back, it was a great week!

Anna :)

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh...want to just squeeze those little cuties! GREAT foto and good luck with the new blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow up way to fast, Anna. You'll cherish this shot in years to come *smiling* How wonderful the children were able to be together and create some memories for themselves.

    Thank you for your comment on my photo, The Heavenlies. I didn't see your email address otherwise I would have sent my reply there. It appears you are a new blogger, yes? Best of luck. Keep taking those great shots!

    Susie ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo Anna! Glad we are having Copic this Friday! i am ready for it! Need to see my friends! (And guess what? new class already lined up for October!)

    ReplyDelete